GE Corometrics 170
Whether you perform antepartum fetal monitoring in an office setting or in the hospital, Corometrics* 170 Series Fetal Monitor can help. You can trust our fetal monitors to help you improve the standard of care for your expecting mothers. We designed these compact, lightweight monitors to help you effectively and efficiently care for mom and baby by accurately and non-invasively tracking baby’s heart rate for non-stress tests.
Corometrics 170 monitors come in two options: Model 171 single ultrasound for reliable non-stress testing, and Model 172 for dual ultrasound external monitoring for non-stress testing.
- Fetal high/low threshold alarms
- Heart rate offset on twins monitors clearly separates heart rates
- Heartbeat Coincidence on twins monitor to be sure you are not monitoring the same fetus twice
- Fetal Movement Detection option monitors gross fetal movements and automatically records them on the strip chart paper
- Large LED's for ease of use Independent volume controls with twins monitors
- Standard Z-fold paper
- Two (2) Standard RS232 interfaces for CIS and NIBP
- Allows ambulatory monitoring with the Corometrics 340 telemetry interface
- Unique Fetal Acoustic Stimulator interface to automatically annotate the strip when generating a vibro-acoustic pulse during an NST